If you ever get a thought of having tons of nutrients with low calories than its definitely SPINACH. also, Commonly known as Palak. Spinach is a biggest immunity system booster, since it contains vitamins and minerals such as Vitamin E and magnesium. Nevertheless, it is an excellent source of antioxidants along with Vitamin C and other vital nutrients which supports the immunity functions in the body. Spinach is a dark leafy vegetable which is easily available in vegetable markets and plays a vital role for nourishing skin and hair, bone growth. It Provides Iron, vitamins, Minerals and proteins. Interestingly, Palak is a best remedy for seven common Health Problems. Here we go.
Spinach(Palak) is rich in Nutrients, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Potassium, Fiber and Water Content along with Antioxidants such as alpha-Lipoic acid which makes it a biggest immunity system booster.
1. As spinach is green in color, it contains high amount of chlorophyll which helps in blocking the carcinogenic effects of heterocyclic amines and thus helps in cancer prevention.
2. Spinach contains beta carotene which is a nutrient, thus it reduces the risk for developing asthma.
3. Spinach contains alpha-lipoic acid which is an antioxidant used to lower glucose levels and increase insulin sensitivity. Worth mentioning about Flax seeds which are also great source of antioxidants
4. Spinach contains high fiber and water content and supports health digestion and helps in preventing constipation.
5. Spinach is rich in vitamin C, which plays a vital role in building and maintaining collagen and provides structure for skin and hair.
6. Spinach Contains vitamin K, which serves as modifier of Bone Marrow protein.
7. Spinach contains high potassium content which is used to negate the effects of sodium in the body with high blood pressure.
8. Rich source of Vitamin C, E and minerals like magnesium along with Antioxidants boosts the body immunity system and help fight viruses and bacteria.