Relish with yummiee Mango Halwa this summer. Easy and simple preparation for your celebration moments.
1 cup of finely blended mango puree,
1 cup sugar,
1 tbsp of cardamom powder,
½ cup corn flour.
- Take a bowl and mix mango puree, sugar and corn flour nicely.
- Now take 2tbsp of ghee in a pan and heat it.
- Add the mango pure to the pan and cook it on low flame as it has corn flour and may stick to the pan. Keep stirring it continuously till it thickens.
- Once it has thickened put 2 more tbsp. of ghee, cardamom powder and roasted almonds, stir and mix them well and cook for some time.
- Now take a plate, apply some ghee and grease it. Spread the mixture on the plate evenly and let it cool.
- Once cooled, cut it into the desired shape which you want and feel the taste