Try out the Spicy Konkan Special Tangy Raw Mango Curry this summer. Take a deep breath with the watering mouth.
3-4 sliced raw mango,
1/2 cup of grated fresh coconut,
medium chopped onions,
sugar, dry red chillies,
cumin, turmeric powder,
cinnamon, mustard seeds,
3-4 cardamom, curry powder,
salt and oil.
- Heat some oil in a pan and then add some mustard seed and cumin to it.
- Once the seeds start splattering add cardamom, cinnamon and curry leaves.
- Next, add chopped onions and fry it till golden brown.
- Now mix turmeric, chilly and curry powder to it.
- Add ginger-garlic paste.
- Now add the mango slices and stir it quickly.
- Add some water to it and let it cook for some time in low flame.
- In the meantime, take the grated coconut in the mixer jar, add red chillies and some coriander seeds. Add some water and grind it into fine paste.
- Once the mangoes are cooked, add the paste to it.
- Also add some sugar to reduce the sour taste and salt as needed and stir it up.
Take some hot rice and enjoy the spicy special tango raw mango curry..